Subject: AW: [EXTERN] Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes
From: "Tabak" <[email-masked]>
To: "Marzena Leks" <[email-masked]>, "Tabak" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse \(SIK\)" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Valvira tupakka" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "info tpd" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "dati" <[email-masked]>, "N
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 10:38:00 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Leks,

All information on processing in Austria can be found under the following 
link

https://www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination/payment-of-the-annual-fee

With kind regards

Christine Berger

AGES - Gesundheit für Mensch, Tier und Pflanze | AGES - Health for humans, 
animals and plants

Mag. Christine Berger

Büro für Tabakkoordination | Office for Tobacco Coordination

AGES - Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und Ernährungssicherheit GmbH 
| AGES - Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety

Wieninger Straße 8, 4020 Linz, Österreich | Wieningerstraße 8, 4020 Linz, 
Austria

Tel.: +43 (0)5 0555-41301, Mobil: +43 (0) 664 839 80 15,

 <http://www.ages.at/> http://www.ages.at/ <http://www.ages.at/> 
http://www.ages.at/ <https://www.ages.at/ages/buero-fuer-tabakkoordination> 
www.ages.at/ages/buero-fuer-tabakkoordination | 
<https://www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination> 
www.ages.at/en/ages/office-for-tobacco-coordination 
<https://www.ages.at/ages/buero-fuer-tabakkoordination> 
https://www.ages.at/ages/buero-fuer-tabakkoordination

Von: Marzena Leks <[email-masked]>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2024 14:50
An: Tabak <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; Sikkerhedsstyrelsen Hovedpostkasse (SIK) <[email-masked]>; TA Info 
<[email-masked]>; Valvira tupakka <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; ΚΛΕΙΣΙΑΡΗ ΒΑΓΙΑ 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; info tpd 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; dati <[email-masked]>; NTAKD 
<[email-masked]>; MS Ministere-Sante <[email-masked]>; Tonna 
Clive J at MAFA-OPS <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; EUCEG <[email-masked]>; 
Tabakslijsten <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Betreff: [EXTERN] Reporting obligation, e-cigarettes

Sie erhalten nicht oft eine E-Mail von [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . 
<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification> Erfahren Sie, warum dies 
wichtig ist

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to ask you to answer the question whether your country has an 
annual obligation to report the sales of e-cigarettes? If so, in what form 
should the report be sent?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

 <http://symetricus.com/>

dr Marzena Leks

Specjalista ds. Kart Charakterystyki

Symetricus Spółka z o.o.

M +48 534 121 504

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Plac Wolności 4, 40-078 Katowice

 <http://www.symetricus.com/> www.symetricus.com

 <http://aromakingsklep.pl/>

 <https://www.instagram.com/aromaking_official/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/AromaKingPL/>

 <https://www.tiktok.com/%40aroma_king.pl>

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally 
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient 
of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. If 
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately 
and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are solely those of 
the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure and the 
sender does not accept responsibility for interception of this message by 
third parties. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract 
unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. The 
recipient should scan this email and any attachments for the presence of 
viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted in this 
email.

 <https://www.ages.at/ages/one-health/one-health>

  _____

Firma & Rechtsform: Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und 
Ernährungssicherheit GmbH

Sitz: Spargelfeldstraße 191, 1220 Wien

Firmenbuchnummer: FN 223056z

Firmenbuchgericht: Handelsgericht Wien

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur 
für den/die Adressaten bestimmt. Sollten Sie nicht der beabsichtigte 
Adressat sein, ist jede Offenlegung, Weiterleitung oder sonstige Verwendung 
dieser Information nicht gestattet. In diesem Fall bitten wir, den Absender 
zu verständigen und die Information zu vernichten. Für Übermittlungsfehler 
oder sonstige Irrtümer bei Übermittlung besteht keine Haftung.

This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for 
the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the 
information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is 
prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and 
delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or 
omissions as a result of the transmission.

  _____

  _____